Friday, December 24, 2010

What Is This Thing On My Lower Lip

Orbis Natura!

Hello again everyone ... friends and colleagues today will be a day more special night, because Santa Claus will to visit us when we dormiditos ... and if you do not believe the video ved sent me

A message from Santa Claus

Yes, I know who speaks a little odd but is that because he lives so far , you forgot that I am a dog and live in Spain, and I barked as expected. But I have to forgive because it's so sometimes more than a little sidetracked, as Dad lol.

This past weekend has started to really cold and as many of you know the draw of big ... well not touched or stoning us but we get enough ...

Lotería de Navidad - Página oficial del Sorteo Extraordinario de Navidad. Loterías del Estado

IMG_20101204_115257

Do not think I hit 4 of 5 numbers is not close enough ...? Vale, were disordered but certainly for next year and we hit the order and we will be like Pancho ... jejeje

millionaires

But let us ... this weekend was very cold and appeared new friends to play with ... You will see the end of the post but now I leave my special Christmas present, the penultimate chapter of my adventures in Japan ... I think it's inappropriate, we might say, by this time, but things like this ...

emerged a parent's frustration


We have two chapters to close the story! The next will be the last. In this excerpt from my adventure I will explain the history of my evil father, a really complex, although it is not compassion, it also has a long life full of depression that has become what it is.

my point in this episode is this: do I really want my father? I have to decide soon, because you probably have to fight it.

XVII) rogue

- What is it, Yogi, do not greet your beloved father? Ha ha ha ha ... Well, Yogi ... "And you, tatarabuelito? I'm your dear grandson! "I greet you, either? What about you, Yogi girlfriend, eh? You got that much with my son! - said sarcastically rogue- And you, - his eyes were red- Stupid mongrel wolfhound buzzard! Mangy dog! YOU, kidnapped my son. Did he do something, dear?

-Balto

I have not done anything. Do not worry, sir.

"Well. I hope so. And now, why do not you come here by my side, so we will together to find the bone?

-No. I'm not going with you.

- What do you mean? Do not be silly, son. What has made this heartless wolfhound? And I'll see him later. You ... Come with your daddy, huh?

"You're not my father.

rascal's smile was wiped from his face.

- Damn son bastard! What have I done to you to treat me like that?! Come with me immediately! Inept disgusting! Ungrateful! More than two years I've been looking for you! And this is how you thank me? You're coming with me, even grabbing by the neck to make you bleed!

"No, rascal. You are not going to do anything, "he leaned against the Lord of Bones.

- What do you mean?! You have no idea what I can do! "And jumped on me.

But then, the Lord of Bones, stretched out his leg twisted, and a white light to my father threw down the slope.

- Enough, "cried the Big Dog" Stay away from my son!

- He is my son, not yours! Out of my way, man!

-Depart the way you do not mark the Lord.

"Do not give me orders.

"I do not give orders, only advice.

"Leave me alone.

"If I do not give orders, not to me you give me. If you give me orders, I also give them to you. And I'll tell you to leave in peace to my Protected. Or suffer the wrath of the West.

"The West, Ja! By the way, you, wolfhound. Will you give me the precious medallion, no? Balto

not answer.

"Anyway, he went rogue," Let my evil father, Yogi. Come with me. Do it for Mom.

- Mom? What you did to mom? "I left the legs of The Lord of the Bones, although this would not afford.

"Oh, just what you know. I left her to bleed. If you come with me and help me get the bone, when I have it, we can cure, eh?

I was about to accept, were it not for that ...

"It's a lie," said The Lord of Bones.

- You shut up! "Said rogue furious.

Loco "You ..." I said I scared and terrified.

"You too, my son ... Let's see, explicádmelo ... Call me crazy! To me! What have I done? What have I done ¡¡¡¡¿¿¿¿ ?????!!!!! yooooooo I turned

to put between the legs of The Lord of Bones.

"Leave the boy alone, it has not done anything," said Balto.

- What I have not done anything, you say? What I have not done anything? You have no idea what made me! He called me crazy ...

"Maybe if you were not do not call it Lazzi said.

- Shut up, bitch! "Roared rogue-Do you think that I have no reason to be who I am? To ... Make as many evils to get the West ... Life has been unfair, has been with me bitch! The least I can do to vent is to be unfair to the people. Let's see, do not I have been I who had got bone? Look at me!

"You look, and we see nothing in you that makes you worthy to get the bone.

- What do you mean? "What do you mean? Look at me! Twisted Look at my leg! I have it so twisted like that ungrateful mutt who calls my son! You may even have it one more than him! I have it so twisted like you, man!

"That's not what you have denied.

- What do you mean? You said that nothing in my body made me worthy to get the bone!

"I did not say anything about your leg Torcida, or your body or your exterior.

- So what the hell wanted to tell me, old fool?

"But I was not referring to your exterior. I was fixing within. Your heart is not worth getting the bone. And the West does not look only to the Twisted Leg of my descendants. To choose the Chosen One, The West also look into your being. Yogi is kind, innocent, and a good friend. Brave, loyal, sincere and responsible. Maybe if he had what had to be, what he looked West, to find The One. After all, it's your child. You should be proud of "The Lord of Bones was a sneer.

- Ahhhhh! Old! Do not laugh! Do not get me horny! No know who you try!

- Sure I know! With my dear tataranietecito!

- Miserable! "Rogue bit his ear to the Lord of Bones, and struck a blow. The nails were marked on his face, but soon disappeared as if nothing had happened. The rogue just made was like trying to hurt the air.

"Do not hurt someone who has never tried to make you.

- guardespaldas bahhh! You do not know what I've been! Proud of my son! Bahhhh, "seemed to calm down.

rogue took a deep breath, and spoke again.

"All I longed my father, Flaming, was that one of his sons were the Chosen One, and this, we give the West, so that he could have power over the animal world. He had several children, three to be exact, among which I am included. Neither the first nor the second child, seize their expectations. My father was deeply shocked, and went into a huge depression. But months later learned that he would have another child. It was his only hope. When I was born, my father took me day and night. I cared, pampered me and loved me dearly. After two weeks of my birth, it was time to do the Ritual, to see if I was the Chosen One. My father was convinced that it would, and even considered unnecessary to make the ritual, but his wife, gray, insisted on it. In so doing, to break my leg, they discovered that I was not the Chosen One.

My mother was old and could not have more children. I was unable to please his obsession, or satisfy their cravings. Thereafter, Flaming tormented me since the first rays of sun came out over the horizon, until it went out again. Do not leave me alone a second. I cursed, despised me, said I was not worthy to be his son, who was a vulgar dog for not being the Chosen One, and ... hit me. Hit me and beat me, bite me and hit me until I was wounded claws. Even my mother, gray, tried to stop him, but she also beat her.

He had lived all his life with the only desire, without success, to find the bone. Her mind twisted and evil would not let him think about something else ...

My whole childhood was spent well. Whenever my father would come at night, I beat my mother and me. It was always the same. He arrived drunk. All my childhood, it was so! And now you accuse me of being crazy, "he tried again calm and controlled" You could say that all he did was survive, because there were times that my father almost managed to kill me.

managed to get me head that I was a useless, for failing to be chosen. Tormenting, I grew up with this frustration: There have been useful to my father. Both

as gray Flaming died long ago. But I will not forget. And although they have not got a soul, and although no longer can see me get the bone, I do not care. I want to prove, even to myself, that son of ... he was my father, he was mistaken. I will be able to get the West, and make you see that I had to have been chosen!

has become my obsession, and I doubt quitéis me out of my mind. My father never felt proud of myself, because at least let me feel I proud of myself. When you have the bone in my legs, will download all my anger, all the anger that has built up in me while growing up because of my father, on every living thing is in my way. My reign will be a golden era for me and all my fans Lobuistas. For the other innocents who stand between the West and I, life will become hell. I do not care that I have done nothing! All those innocent will be for me my father, and everyone will pay dearly, as if it were him.

- You're even crazier than he feared, "I said.

- Evil, out of here, "shouted, this time together: Balto, Lord of Bones, Lazzi, her grandmother and me.

was amazing to see all our forces together and united.

My father laughed maliciously, and returned to his earlier sarcasm.

"Hey, by the way, man. Go shoddy guardian you've missed! Has left the door open haha. Not only have I been able to be espiándoos a while, but I could go safely among the bones, but he found out haha.

- Do not mess with my guardian!

"At least let me finish me with your three protected, which have guided me here all the time, unaware that I even followed them.

First, I entered the train Quebrantapiedras Johny, when they captured me, like you. But even I knew that I entered. You Follow your "ball." Then I could devote to "gossip" if you allow me, kissing so exciting that my little boy was with his girlfriend.

- Is that what I dedicate while Mane and I were looking for the entrance to the tomb? Now I have to assume that the mess that was assembled with all those police cars was also your fault, is not it? "We did not respond.

"But, wait, mangy wolf dog! Termination, you, especially, you take care to leave the door open to the Tomb, that I may continue without any problem, eh? Balto

lowered his head.

"Sorry, Sir," he said to the Lord of Bones.

"Well, well," continued my father, I would not want my fault entrarais in a discussion, right? So what is forgotten is forgotten, eh?

And suddenly, with a quick movement, threw himself on Lazzi, and pressed his sharp claws into the neck of the puppy.

"But I will never forget. And I have asked before the medallion, is not it? I'll get the bone. And now, good wolf dog, give me that "Map to the Treasure", or do the trachea of \u200b\u200bthis beautiful dog is coming out of the nose!

CONTINUED ... And now the photos from those days with my friends ...

With Happy

Cold Days

Well and now I say goodbye and I send many licks ... be good to bring you Doggi Noël many bones, let me know.

legs ps: Do not forget to leave a saucer of milk jejeje

0 comments:

Post a Comment