Thursday, December 30, 2010

135/79 Blood Pressure

Too much

Experimenting with excessive styling for a job I have in my hands I can not speak because it will be owned for two years FDI
¬ ¬
not know the rage that I feel are doing interesting things and not be able to show ...

* Experimenting with new styling for Project That im doing. I cannot show you Because it is property of the University for 2 years ....

But take the opportunity to show you my new fur coat (fake, of course) green. I know it's a coat that you hate or you love but I was speechless, which Lord Chandos when I saw ...

* This is my new fake fur coat That You will love or hate ...







coat / coat: Mimosa (A Coruña)
cap / hat: made by me (with help;) / DIY
bag / purse: vintage
Pants / jeans: lefties
Shoes / Shoes: Zara
great day great with little people. And here I can read ...
PS: I was back to the day look Vanity http://www.vanidad.es/look-del-dia-iv :) Kisses
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment