Saturday, December 11, 2010

How Many Gwiz Sold In 2009

My favorite sweater


Good morning! What this shows your weekend? Mine is very interesting, as previous work and more work .... now I'm with Mary Escoté trial that although I love now I curse the moment that I decided to study in English .... hahaha

Thanks for the encouragement you give me always, 16 already finished and will be here to catch up:)

* Good morning? how is going your week end? Mine Will Not Be very interesting, I have a lot of work ... now Im doing an essay about Mary Escoté and I love it But now I blame myself for choosing a course in Inglés ...


This is my new favorite jersey!

* This is my new favorite sweater!




Jersey / sweater: Vintage
Skinny jeans: lefties
Shoes / Shoes: Zara
Cap / hat: Zar to

Besos xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment