Saturday, December 18, 2010

Belated Thank You Card Wording

Merry xmas from the bloggers

Supongo You will have seen it already, but several English bloggers have made a video of the command of B to fashion to congratulate Christmas, hope you like! There are Clara, Sue, Lore and I from 1:33 .... hahaha

* This video is a English That Some bloggers made to wish you merry xmas, hope u like it!








I have finished the work and projects. Everything went quite well, thank you very much for your support. It's a shame, because there are several projects I'd like to show styling but for now let's not post anything ... so now I'll show you! :) Yesterday I participated in a photo shoot for Cosmopolitan as a model (jaja!) appears in the February issue ... that funny all ...

Now I have time to return to these worlds, I pledge myself to cotestar your comments!

* Already I've finished my Projects, as soon as I can i will show you Some Of Them. Now I Have Time for the blog and I promise to answer all your comments.



I leave you with some pictures the other day before class, my dear new coat!

* These Are some pictures with my new coat.






Coat / Coat: Primark

Collar / neacklace: Bea gift:)

Jeans: h & m

boots / boots: Bimba and Lola

bag / bag: oysho

Besos xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment