Monday, December 27, 2010

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Before And After

all I DONT want for christmas is..

YOU
!

Hey, it's Christmas! someone had not noticed? Posts

food, decorations, party dresses, and congratulations .... Of course, I would not be less! jajaj and what I can do to both waste of originality?
Then I take a photo session with Thm , I hang Christmas balls on the head, and ale, I have christmas!

Here:






And now it has the typical look at the highlights of the year. Uh, uh I have anticipated this, which is usually done on January 2, after the post on findeaƱo outfit .. (Ui, I still I have not dressed, go ... touch recycle, a penalty)


note I said best times of the year, not my most wonderful photos of the year, so who wait that can stop reading ... xD


































That's all for now .... majos Merry Christmas! Besos


0 comments:

Post a Comment