Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bikini Strep Wrestling

Friends, Flowers and Rock & Roll

Dear friends, today will be brief because I'm packing up ... and I have not much time. I'm going and I can not communicate with you for a few days. I hope that if you are in a situation similar to mine, what you pass as well as I intend to do.

Only you have the video that I edited the last weekend I spent with my colleagues in the park ... This time there was a lot of new dogs who joined the gang and really enjoyed it. I hope my English barking say what I say in English and nothing else ...

Here 's the video: Friends, Flowers and Rock & Roll

And the rest of the pictures ...

In Spring ... Friends, Flowers and Rock & Roll

I wish, again, you pass it very well these days. For my part, I decided to go on retreat to a beautiful place , halfway around, where I find rest, new friends and if I can, some of those Easter egg.

Patiabrazos and licking

Yogi

0 comments:

Post a Comment