Friday, March 19, 2010

Propellerhead Record -review

Tom and other friends

Dear friend @ s @ s I have taken in writing I confess that, both Curran Curran as good dogs and those who are not so, "I've been a bit tired. Only until late Friday, I have not made it ... and although my memory is very fragile, I still remember the most interesting things of the past weekend ...

Saturday morning, because of the cold and bad weather appeared sad and boring, so I had to the solicitation and I looked for a nice toy ... It looked like a beautiful stone that helped me to spend the little time I was alone until I got my friends ... DSC00758

DSC00762

During the short walk we went to greet the poor Yessi. The smallish is very sad because it just comes out of his gilded prison for playing with us, but we know he is happy when we come to say hello ...

One of these days we're going to kidnap her and ... Well, that must be think better arf, arf, arf.

DSC00769

In the afternoon I found a forest that had never seen before and I decided to explore it but ...

What if daddy was lost me?. No, that could not spoil So we immediately went to meet them to find not alone

do that you had done it the same?

But the weekend was great main character of Tom, the little one ... DSC00776 Yes, because but was not with us a long time, that it still gets tired quickly, was very playful with everyone ... I'm sure will be a great playmate when he grows a little more. DSC00783

Everyone, including him, gave a small walk a few rays of sun building and discovered a strange tree ... Not because I did not have leaves yet, but for the rare hollow between her roots forming a small cave, certainly, is used by some of the animals of the forest through which we walked .

When we get tired of walking we realized that our friend Tom still did not know the good Yessi and ... A present away!

DSC00795 DSC00801

Afternoon Pepa and we met together for a while until they reached the other ...

But if there was a really amazing girl that was my friend who was celebrating Tolita, dressed appropriately in red, the recent great victory of Nano ". DSC00811

DSC00828 But there was also a new friend who visited us in the afternoon ... It's called Nico (from Nicole) and went with our young Pepe.

Tommy was really interested in it, though the good Otto who received the attentions of the newcomer. Then came

Rufo with "goodies" and was our " Gulf "particular that was most deserving to receive ... it is seen that has had a good teacher in my arf, arf, arf ... DSC00841 And that was it for the last weekend ... now, as always, leave the link to Tom and other friends, and the album:

Have a nice weekend and Whoever sees the premium as Vera, tell me and tell me if " and e "Yogi

guapina

0 comments:

Post a Comment