Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kiss The Cook Sayings



Hi guys! How was your weekend?

Mine has been pretty entertaining. Yesterday we went a few bloggers to dinner and celebrate my birthday and the Sue

As always stay for dinner, we went to the Three Columns (site "glamorous") where available, to swell to chopitos and sangria . And I'll show photos when you have.

* Hi, how is your weekend going? Yesterday I Had Some blogger dinner with friends and We had a lot of fun.

These are a few days ago. When I accompanied my boyfriend wanted to get a tattoo and I went a horrible desire to do the same. I know I'll fall, the bad is that I like tattoos quite large, and in Spain for work items and such, then it can complicate things.

To you like tattoos?

Are * These pics from when i jump up with my boyfriend to get a tattoo and I Was so envious. I really want one but I'm worried about Problems with getting a job. Do u like tattoos?




Shirt / t shit: Market / Flea market
Belt / belt: boyfriend's
Jeans: h & m
Shoes / Shoes: Zara

Besos xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment