Friday, January 7, 2011

What Adult Diapers Does Cvs Sell



all started on Sunday, the first Sunday of the year ...

cantando bajo la lluvia was that day with my friends , about getting wet in the rain, others kept from her, but all without knowing what to do and more boring than oysters ... looked forward, he reached the magical day of the Magi Guaus because you know that, after year-end holidays, do not expect much to appear the best in the coming year ... this magnificent night of the Magi Guaus East in which we bring to all irrespective of the number of legs we have, toys and many goodies for fun. Estoy aquí arriba Pepa I wondered if my friends would know the true story of the Magi Guaus. Pepa, who was hiding under the bench, and Otto did not know it had not heard. I do not remember very well as it was, so I asked Daddy, that was who had told me long ago, who tell us all once again ... He asked us to reassure us, and thanks to some goodies we all sat around of its "legs" to listen carefully ... Logrado!!! The True Story of Three Kings Day a short story, and it and not another, which most people think they know, is authentic.

With this story I became a little King to my friends ... but what happened to the Magi Guaus this year?

brought to me many bones are delicious ... and they are toditos for menda arf, arf, arf ... although I'm sure that'll come down some to share with my colleagues in the park this weekend. "And to you who have been generous in spite of the crisis?

But most diverse of this holiday is what comes next ... The Magic Roscón. And I do, that is magical because it came with some surprises within surprises ... that surely left by Guaus Men. And as the legend said:

"Behold the Roscón de Reyes, a banquet tradition

in which there are two surprises for those who get lucky.

It is very well hidden, a bean and a figure;

the cut it will do no mischief.

Who in the mouth is one thing a little hard,

the worst is the bean or maybe the figure.

If the bean you found this dessert pay,

more if the figure will be crowned king. "

Guess who found the drawing and again became the King? del Roscón!!! And you have been the kings of this party?

The link to the rest of the pictures: King

Patitas and many Guaus

Yogi

0 comments:

Post a Comment