Friday, January 14, 2011

Resyaurant Employees Paying Credit Card Fees

The Royal Throne, a little history

Hi friend

@ s ... this story begins a little after the Epiphany, one in which I became "King" del Roscón!!! As new King started thinking about how to govern my palace, what standards should impose on my new subjects and all that make kings.

I thought to be a benevolent king and kind to my people but also had to command respect ... everyone had to know that although I did not have my crown on, I was still the king. I inquired what it was that I needed to be a full king ...

Porte ... no, my canine was unique and unrepeatable, it was a real symbol as you know in the animal world.

Elegance ... no thanks to my new necklace that was unthinkable, a part of anyone walking more elegantly that I thank my leg twisted Mi nueva correa So I looked into the network and then I realized ... the Kings, & # 160, in addition to crown, they have something that makes them "real" ... a royal throne, and I had a simple bed pet puppy.

Then I talked to my dad, I say, my Minister of Finance and Bones and asked how I could get a Royal Throne.

His response was quick and dry ...

"With money, I

Yogi Majesty - What how a dog like me, although I am king, you can get money? I asked

-have certain assets that you can change for the money ... as long as you do not want to raise taxes on their subjects, "he answered my minister.

- And what are those assets, Daddy, I mean minister?

"Majesty ... I can speak without problems?

"Sure I do ... I am a magnanimous king. I wish to obey but does not lie ... I speak without fear

Her Doggie Bones Noël. We could exchange it in the bank so we need ... but maybe they do not have enough and we must "sell" something more "finished off in a way that seemed to me something sarcastic ...

-Bones ... I growled pretending not to feel hurt. Better not, find something else.

"So ... my lord ... just left your beautiful crown.

After a few moments and weigh it with great pain in my heart if not my head (the crown was too heavy), or my stomach (which I love those little bones), I decided to accept this new proposal to get money famous .

- Okay, do whatever it takes to get the money.

After a few minutes he returned very happy daddy and asked me

hearing "Enter, minister, teach my throne ...

" Sire, look what I got ... a bar of gold, "said stammering. El lingote - Is that perhaps my throne? "She scolded me very angry and threatening colmillín showing

" No, your majesty is something that can be exchanged for cash to get your throne ..

- and how you call that yellow thing?

"It's a bar of" 2 Gigas "I managed to trade with a sheikh from Abu Dhabi. He wanted a crown for his queen and it seemed a fair exchange.

- But is it money? Barked I increasingly angry while daddy was increasingly happier (and that which has no tail wag, but laugh)

"Right now I'm buying his throne

majesty ..." Okay, but with you Mommy say, the Minister of Internal Affairs and Development.

And it is that I chose my ministers because they chose the best I have seen Royal Throne to date ... not only fits perfectly with my natural hair. But it is elegant, comfortable and warm ... and See him but believe me with your eyes:

Tono Real sure you also are the kings of your houses and real as you enjoy comfortable thrones like mine arf, arf, arf

Patitas and Happy weekend friend @ s

Yogi

0 comments:

Post a Comment