Monday, January 10, 2011

Brazilian Wax - Madison, Wi Spa

thanks


Thank you all for your congratulations, nice people!
My birthday was good, but I was sick so I have to repeat celebration. As for gifts, many great books to enjoy them!

* Thank u so much for your comments. But my birthday was good i was sick so ill Have to repeat the party. About presents, ready to enjoy great books!



I have no new pictures, I'm pretty lazy lately. I leave you with some time ago, before a class at the Museum of Costume

* I dont have new pics, These Are from a month ago Before a lesson.






Vestido / Dress: H & M
Jacket / jacket: Zara
Shoes / Shoes: Zara
bag / bag: Bimba and Lola
Turban / turban: vintage
Glasses / sunglasses: White

Finally I want to show a video. They are designed dresses that are transformed by Hussein Chalayan. I seem impressive, it is fashionable gentlemen!

* I want to show you a video about Hussein Chalayan's transformer dresses. Amazing





Besos xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment