Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Serina Snelling Forum

QUE TE FOLLOWEEN (copy)


already told you that on Saturday met with a few bloggers (and friends) to celebrate my birthday and Sue ...







A lack of decent photos what better than a video so that you laugh a bit about us?
And for lack of words, with the horrible day I've been, what better than to plagiarize the post he has done Lucia while we were in class if she already explained all divinely?






"I had thought out some scenes and subtitles to Piter (spoken in Andalusia) but both Erea and I have thought that what pa (Erea because they like the real thing and I'm pretty vague because, as you Might already know).

As you see, it looked like a cheap wedding: The Three Pillars of Madrid restaurant (great relationship "quality" - price) is the perfect place to celebrate your blogger convention. The gardens of the museum brought this super out. Of course, the indigestion is also guaranteed ... sorry, I meant the fun, what was I thinking? You pay 15 euros and open bar of sangria, beer and tapas varied: Erea recommended chopitos, I prefer croquettes and garlic potatoes. The English tortilla is a little boring, but is offset because the squid are like balls of salt. Seriously, after doing the Homer food critic, I highly recommend this lovely "restaurant." The service is excellent, takes a charming Portuguese marriage and treat us like kings (mostly because we're going to Clara, who is the Godfather, and when he gets to kiss his ring joint). The glasses are never empty, and table dishes are always full of greasy dishes, but delicious.



THE THREE COLUMNS

C / Hartzenbusch 8, Madrid

Average price: 15 € "

Via: Frivolous Philosopher

0 comments:

Post a Comment