Thursday, February 24, 2011

.ipa To .jar Converter

No more Cibeles.

After a week here I am again. I am alive but just barely. Cibeles kills.

Many thanks to all who have come to visit these days and I have made the week more enjoyable. The usual: Clara, Sue, Piter, Laura, Mai ..., the usual de Cibeles: Paula, Patri, Rebecca, Mary Joseph, Esther and Sandra. And all who have come to know: Sara vintage collage, girls crazy about your clothes, Stephanie with two heels (thanks for the badge!), Etc.

But above all, thank all those who have no blog and you have come to greet me. It may sound silly but you know the illusion that someone comes to tell you he likes your blog. Especially since lately I ask whether I keep this up.

Someone told me before yesterday, I expected it to be much more edge and because the blog would not look it. Thanks by your sincerity, try to get better, you see no edge! jajaja

* Madrid fashion week is over. Thank's god! You CAN NOT imagine how tired I am after this week. I want to thank all the bloggers That Came to see me These Days.


Party In Yo Dona Esther Rebekah and

My lunch ...

Time fake hahahaha


Ants in the stand


Kisses Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment