Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Heal Iritis

Things

Sorry friends, I'm pretty busy lately, and consequently, I hardly had time to visit your blogs and therefore not to write on my ... but I will fix right now, okay?.

And what happened this weekend? ... Many little things like ...

DSC00113

Well, Saturday was like a contest poses for a film. Otto pretended to be a dog drunk, but I'm afraid not up to scratch, too handsome, is our "Clark Gable" Park arf, arf, arf ...

DSC00115

Other than Nor did no wrong in his style Beagleniano "was my playmate, Tommy ... The truth is that gave his inquisitive look for a movie like "The Return of Zorro", although his character does not know if it was the best of the movie, so of race do you understand?.

DSC00117

For its part, my dear Bimba not accept that her only role in the movies of dogs were making bold ... She says it's as good as others and wants a leading role , or perhaps there is still discrimination by the color of your hair? I think you're right ...

But that really was into his role was as small as one Rufo spouting the familiar phrase: "The tree is my witness that I will never eat sweets, the famous canine movie "What was Rufus" DSC00119

DSC00126

The truth is that left us all with his mouth open and a lot of envy, had a real actor between

us ... the afternoon came the trials for other films. I like a good martial arts master Pekinese, I tried a few movements with the small Garrick, who had a small role in an action ... I hope that my teachings have had an effect, because he looked a little vaguete and with little desire to act .

But ultimately became one of the compis of Ulysses and the Odyssey ... DSC00132 and tests were not bad, but the good of Ulysses was not comfortable with his performance, the audience present there liked how they did ...

Sunday was a day completely different ... we start with a brief session of sports: tennis mixed doubles. I and Pepa, who runs the racket as anyone we partner .. DSC00135

DSC00147 But the real main character of the morning was the small "Bu", which if it grows faster it will be 2 "Bu" and then it will become my best friend and I continued to echo without saying anything, as in the cartoon ... and I have a special attraction for toddlers arf, arf, arf ...

the afternoon, Tommy and Moon turned to acting DSC00155 again ... this time they chose, given the dates near the famous movie "Dog Love Story" and they did nothing, but nothing bad. The truth is that he did not know that Luna is Luna say they're meant for each other ... Is why they Beagleniana school? Meanwhile

Merlin came to wonder if he knew a trick ... magic, of course ... In the movie had to do some DSC00159 trick of those, but even had he tried very had run out of ideas and thought I could help him .... I told him the best I could do was let go and everything would go perfectly.

the end found in Coco-which would make young disciple, her partner for movie wizards.

And all under the watchful eye of the Nile could not believe what they saw your eyes, in fact stayed with his tongue hanging out ... DSC00164

I hope you liked it then, as always, I leave the rest of the photos ... "Things Finder" and the album.

you soon, and you have a good "Carnival" or a good "Doggie lovers day" Yogi

0 comments:

Post a Comment