Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Get Urethritis

Special Days

Hi tod @ s ,

These days have been, as well the title says, very special. I really have been busy and all deserve to be told a little bit. DSC00125

all started on Friday afternoon. My BIPE Carlos had a little costume party at school and could think of nothing more and nothing less than disguise, just a little, his assistant surgeon, the mask carrier O2 ... And although I would not let me enter the school, I really enjoyed imagining myself as a good and famous perriatra "... hehehehe.

At night some daddies went partying and arrived a tad late, while the next day, DSC00172 morning, we were very few in the cold ride ....

top, and should be things of late nights, my friend wanted Beargrass fight with my friend Coco "white" and Otto, rather than make peace between them, chose not to watch ... The truth is that I believed him braver but well thought out, is better than Coco and Yucca arrange their things with them, like good dogs that are arf, arf, arf ...

Then when I got back home ... DSC00176 bathroom and the good thing is that after Bath is a Brushed phenomenal ... Well, by my mom would let me always brushed. DSC00179

DSC00134

And then to rest in my bed arf, arf, arf ...

The next day, the Dog Lovers Day-The Valentines Bipes call-girls we were missing, and that Coco "gray" and I ran and look on all sides ...

DSC00197 DSC00201

Although Coco had a response after a little strange to me, while I was a little off because I did not know what to do ... what you had done it for me?

And Monday ... A picture is worth a thousand Guaus ... DSC00206 At first I thought everyone had forgotten about this day but not only that, dad worked and waited for it to come work for me and blow out the candles me "my" little gift: DSC00225

A nice "Kong that whistles" with which I started playing right away and still is sharing the bed with me arf, arf, arf ...

So, for you to read this if you want a few goodies go to the park, where the rain will forbid, this next weekend. You are invited!

DSC00231 But there was a special day ... on Tuesday got a surprise. My friend Sandra sent me a packet for Valentine's Day "came a little late but it was not her fault and maybe a little video ...: A Gift from Sandra

In the afternoon I found a couple new friends ... DSC00256

A small-bigger than me, of course, French bulldog named Gus what he wanted to resume the tour but he had already finished and ...

DSC00258

a small red-nosed Pitbull still my friend I hope when I grow up, lest I eat a bite when I grow up ... And a little

prices-is a girl, parading all flirty with her dress for the cold and rain ... Vilma DSC00266

And that was it for these 4 days and a half and I can only leave the rest of the pictures ...: Special Days

Oh, I forgot some videos of these days:

Have a nice Finde

Patitas

Yogi

0 comments:

Post a Comment