Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Samsung Eternity Dr Pepper Faceplate

Two for more and a new chapter

Yes, I know ... again delayed a couple of weeks and again, a chapter of "my other adventures" that will post very, very long, but hopefully less than the previous.

the moment the story and then my little adventures with colleagues ...

Animal Law

clip_image002

where he discovered the point of view of wildlife and make friends with them.

X) Law of the Jungle

clip_image004

- Attention! Attention everyone! General Meeting! - I shouted, hitting the bars of my cell with a wooden mallet as he had found in it.

- Aloha! What happens? Said a small 'I'Iwi while stretched.

clip_image006

- What does it happen? I found a way out of here! "I said excitedly.

- What what? Bah! "Said a Koala who had just awakened by the cries of 'I'Iwi, although in the latter, the blame was mine.

All followed the throwing of the face haberles koala awakened with a big snort.

- No, no, wait! Do not want to get out of here?

- Absolutely! "Cried a strange animal brown, but with the legs and back similar to a zebra.

clip_image008

"But we are not willing to do something crazy. How do we get out of here? Anyone who disobeys orders will be punished Quebrantapiedras Johny! I am a mother, I'm Mom Opaki, and I know these things! I'm not ready to lose my son by the folly of a puppy! Animal Law is to be free, to believe fly like the eagle, and adventures without anyone stopping us. But humans have gone too far, they have destroyed nature, our world, and if that was not enough, we have banned freedom, we have imprisoned ... and feed us as savages. But it is useless to fight them, we only serve to make us hurt ourselves.

- Right! Chorused the others So leave us alone, short-legged!

That hurt a lot, lot. So I decided to keep quiet. But then he barked furiously Balto:

- Devil, Crooked Leg, where he is a short-legged fools ye unbelievers! Have you lost faith perhaps? Maybe your idea serves not only to escape, but for those who are convicted can be spared the punishment of time. This morning, I will beat ten lashes, and I hear this dog, who can save us all! What do you say now, skeptics animals?

All remained silent.

"Speak now, Yogi," he said Balto.

"Okay. I hatched the plan, get us out of here without exception, but I need also who help, without exception.

"Well, I hear," said an eager squirrel ocher.

"You, what's your name? "I pointed to a large African hedgehog was three boxes away from me.

- Me? I'm Mr Cornelius Brochettes, a French African Erinaceinae Noble mother's side. Chunky King of the Jungle, at the time I was appointed Grand Duke of the Jungle. It's been a long time.

"Well. Fantastic! "I said" Well, you already know you, you are the Lord Mende-box looked a little off from the rest "And ... well ... what about you? "I pointed to a reckless snake on my right, two boxes away from me.

clip_image010

- Me? Melancholy said "I am Ki-Natacha Mrs Snake. But I'm too fat and stupid ... I'm no good ... BUAA-and began to mourn.

"No, do not cry, lady. Please ... "I pleaded.

"Come her," said a hare who was very nosy above me, a box to the left, is anorexic. I did not know

very well what that was, so I did not know that answer. But suddenly, a weasel suspicious shouted

- And what's all this, little puppy dog? Do you think we're going to get away with asking the names of three individuals? I will not hear a dog that goes smartass and wants us to believe that there is hope of salvation? Just do that you create false expectations! Who wants to listen to a dog of three to the room? Who?

- Yo! Shouted a voice.

All eyes were on the cell that was under me, the cell occupied by my dear friend Lazzi. She continued:

"And I think you should do the same. We are trapped, caged, and soon we will be killed. And instead of being tolerant and kind to our fellow human beings who are in the same situation as us, do not forget, you are selfish, and not even trying to do the effort to listen to a partner who has the desire to help all out of here:

- That's not true! He is not in the same situation as us! The favorite of Quebrantapiedras Johny! Yesterday took it to dinner with him!

"Yes I am. If I can not escape before today, at dawn, men with sticks and grind me I will have a scar red hot fire. So what did I know the millionaire mind.

-Yogi, why do not you tell me? Balto shouted amazed.

But he was not the only one amazed. All animals that were there had been contemplating with compassion, and everyone, including the weasel, expected to begin to relate my plan.

I smiled and nodded, pleased.

Well, before I tell you my plan, I need expliquéis who you are individual. Because in the plan, we will all act like we're buddies.

So everyone was happy to tell me their names, and know each other.

I remember, the horse he had seen that night in the race, also appeared. "I'm

Mane Inés Wheels, and I find useful in your plan.

- Of course it will be! I exclaimed.

few hours later, all finished to appear. But then I realized that it was not. I noticed a box, well away from the rest, which was on the corner of the room.

- Does he? Who is it? I asked.

- Does he? Hare said the gossip "He is a monkey of a volcano.

clip_image012

- A volcano mono? What do you mean?

"It's a red-faced monkey. These monkeys are bred only in Japan, and there are very few. They are very difficult to capture. They live in the Great Land of the Volcanoes of Akitas. But they are madmen. Do not go near them, boy. They are very dangerous and aggressive. And besides, schizophrenia.

- Schizophrenia? What mania had that rare names hare? Anyway, whatever it was what that meant, I felt sorry for the poor monkey, and I thought he was being discriminated against unfairly.

"Well, now that we have duly submitted all ... What is your plan?

"Okay. I'll explain. But first I must thank Lazzi, for his attempt, but failed, to get away, I was inspired to create a new plan that I hope does work.

Lazzi smiled.

"Well. See. You see, this room is connected to a small room, where Johnny's thugs Quebrantapiedras, making sure that we do not run away. I could realize that the room where they are, there are several buttons that manage the mansion.

- What do you mean? Hare said the gossip.

"I mean, the buttons, can cause water to leak from the ceiling in case of fire, the alarm sounds, that infernal noise that you know, in case of theft, and automatically open the cages in which they are trapped.

A dark figure silently watching me as I spoke, but at that time, I did not realize.

- Do you understand now what I mean?

- Yes! Cried all.

"But ..." said the hare-How we get there?

-Ki-Natacha Mrs Snake, may transfer the bars, and touch the button that will open doors, but for that you must remove the guards.

- What will you do? "Said the hare.

"That is also expected. Mr Brochettes ...

- Me?

"Yes, you. When Mrs Ki-Natacha out of his cage, he opened the door with his forked tongue, which will leverage. She will hide and you will start to scream. The guards will go after you, but you may take, it is full of quills. Therefore, its mission is to entertain a good time. Can he do it?

Well ... "The rest will be gnawed bone. Mrs. Ki-Natacha will open the doors to the exit button, and Mr. Mende will lead us all to exit. Together we are strong. Neither the legions Johny strongest Quebrantapiedras can stop us!

- Well! Cried all.

"I do not agree," he said suddenly suspicious weasel-a plan is too crazy and pretentious! Too much imagination! Can you imagine what would happen if something goes wrong? "What we would Johny Quebrantapiedras?

But I was not willing to endure for much longer that stupid weasel.

- What would happen? I will tell you what would happen! What would fight! And Johnny would show Quebrantapiedras and all humans who are we, animals! Do not take us more like toys! We are living beings and have as much or more right to live without them! Therefore, I propose that we launch the plan and that we make this news appear in the headlines on the front page! Let humans will find out once and for all of our strength ...! Bring back our freedom, and make our case law! Animal Law! Be free to believe as the eagle fly and adventures without anyone stopping us ...!

all shouted:

- Bravo! Chorused everyone.

I blushed. But then,

- Are you ready to implement this plan?

CONTINUED ... And now the adventures and photos ...

The first weekend was a disaster ... it rained and rained and never stopped raining during the whole so we just came out and only the brave fellow, as Otto and myself, dare to challenge the water droplets falling from the sky ... But it was a disaster because our daddies went into hiding from the rain leaving "parked" while they made us pictures through the dark glass where

hiding ... I leave the link and Few photos

Photos The second weekend was just the opposite ... as above ... Lorenzo shone in all its splendor, but also turned to heat the room as if they were in summer. Consequently our little park was filled with moms and kids in the sun on all sides, so we were also few friends who went out and, when we did, as late as possible, when Lorenzo and kept warm. In addition, given the fact that, although unofficial, was the feast of Ascension (although I thought it fell on Thursday) But there is more and that Tuesday was a special day also took place "The Balesquida"-that if an official holiday, and though initially well behaved Lorenzo arrived a few puffs at the end they did a few tricks to staff ate "the bollu preñao" quietly in the field. The rain caught me right when I played with my friend Tommy and how he and his mom are very friendly - Could it be the bone that I gave? - Let us take refuge in his house until the rain to stop ... They played a little and had a great time. I leave Tuesday pictures Country soon friends ...

paws and lick

Yogi

0 comments:

Post a Comment