Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ski Patrol Movie Quotes

Lluvia y La Oveja Negra

















was January 8, 2010, evening in Cuzco, the typical rain fell while walking batch by Huaynapata with my friend Adriana Arce headed for the Black Sheep. In it we stopped to take some photos with the background parade and she said something that made me think a lot ... "we Javi Cuzco." That phrase was loaded with a lot of sense, meaning and pride, and the rain so typical of Cusco, in comparison to the capital, reinforcing their meaning. Our

was determined. We were going to a bit of Cusco, a traditional little hole, I knew thanks to my father and Ricardo Castro, a friend of my father from school, with whom my father always reminds me in diapers. However, what is the Black Sheep? From my view is more than a bar in a corner of Cusco from San Cristobal and Plaza de Armas, is an exhibition of poetry and song where they play trova music of Peru and Cusco, a familiar place where you can chat, take and, of course, listen to good music.

This time, we went to listen with some friends, guitar and voice of Jorge Millones, who did not listen since August last year, when I met recently in his music. This evening was complete: Canto America, Seven lives, When I was a crazy dream and Procedures Sandcastle. Like their other songs that do not yet know all that well, but they are excellent.

Among the letters that were heard a phrase a long time got me thinking: "the stone city, where he slips in the rain," obviously referring to our dear Cusco. One, being in Lima almost year round and being in Cusco, it feels weird when you return and that brings me to another phrase you hear "I feel more and more foreign to this place." I would define the ballad as sung poetry, imagine adding to this feeling and heritage of a city like Cusco: that's the Black Sheep.

When it comes to Cusco there are sites that are unforgivable, that is, that in any case you should visit: Machu Picchu, Qorikancha, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, etc.. Among others, we Ayllu (unfortunately in a new location), the Inka Museum, the cathedral, the Society of Jesus, etc.. I would add to the black sheep as one of the unforgivable. I therefore recommend to anyone who loves ballad music that is in Cusco is a little walk by Arco Iris and go to enjoy good music Peruvian and Cuzco.

This family bar has recently completed 10 years of existence, I congratulate and wish him every success with Ricardo and Estela are my contacts there, who appreciate it because, as I mentioned, Ricardo and Estela saw me in diapers, and among the few people who remember, Ms. Estela still tells me the nickname that I earned through my grandfather Alipio: Pipo.

Thus, Cusco is more, has people and have feelings that are impossible to compare. Despite the distance, absence and tears from heaven when a Cuzco goes, always remember where you came from, the origin. Be Cuzco, again, I'm happy and I'm proud. Because it's always good to get wet in the rain ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment