Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hous Stoven, Autoimmune Disease

Odyssey and ... ... St. Anthony

Although I spent a few days ago, I celebrate my special "Day of Peace San Anton ", with a little poem I found out there ...

clip_image002

passed the dog at my side. A poor dog breed, one of those street
blood and poor picture.

born anywhere in sad puppy, skinny,
for eating garbage from place to place.
From small, so thin and agile child,
baloncitos plush, warm-wing smears,
them out in the sun, they sing.
In older, as was their grace,
the left to his own fate, begging from house to house,
their hunger in the corners and thirst on the ponds.
And sad eyes have that look hidden, as
if she put her pain at half mast,
and die of sadness in the shadow of a wall
if a link does not give them an early death.
I call all ears ... scared, all Hociquito curious
all thirst, hunger and nostalgia.
The dog hears my voice, smell my words as if expecting or fearing
bread, affection or stones.
Not for nothing is marked with a bad memory in his paw.
they call back ... gentle, half forward,
wagging his tail and ears in fear porridge.
I say, come here, do not do anything, let's see,
and goodbye to distrust, and lies at my feet, howling with cute
speaks, barks to talk louder,
jump, turn, turn, jump, cry and laugh, laugh and cry
tongue, ears, eyes, legs and tail is a tireless
range of words.
is a joy so great that rather than talking to me sing. What stone
let you hurt? Known to curse the stones
hard stone that shattered his leg, and he
his tail is thanking me pity.

But do not worry, no longer has to miss you all, I am also
street, though in different places, and my leg
lame and sad I go from day to day,
stones I shot wound the soul left me ....

(Do click on the link if you want to see full: Fuente, Manuel Benítez Carrasco)

And my little postscript ...

As we are dogs, not toys

. But

living.

And honor is rendered,

By giving us real affection,

and offers us freedom.

We are your best friend,

always faithful

Whatever happens,

And we give you peace.

is not fair, that

For so faithfully, we are rewarded

So much fun with

?

Happy Peace Day of San Anton, doggy friends!

And now my weekend adventure ...

Hello again everyone

s

... Always in our lives, things happen to us, some good and some not so, A short and some very, very long, the latter are often called "Odyssey."

2009-12-28 13.54.42 Odyssey is an example of which their Majesties took PPMM, that is, the Magi from the East Perrine, bringing dad's car, and that Japan were caught in passing, that this is the beginning of East ...

also relatively recently, tod @ s suffer the beautiful "Cold and Sec White-Washed by Mom Nature" that says my Santa Sandra particular, that is, a cold water wash and "dry" that gave us "Mommy Nature "at the beginning of the year. At that time the Odyssey was not the snow itself, but walking through it, but it was fun right?. Bipes not good for some, and from here, I wish that Bipes Toy, Small and Mimo recover soon, their mishaps with ice hidden under the snow .... Another

Odyssey was when that precious white blanket began to leave, then came the mud Odyssey, not that I dislike mud fights, but we must recognize that a very dirty out there, then 'bath when I get home and maybe a small brawl dirty mom to return home ...

But there are other part of the Odyssey magical and the weather ... DSC00137 For example, last weekend we were playing, especially Loli and Snowy, when Tommy came and called us all that we meet around him, he had bad news to us ... DSC00142 We could not believe it! ... Our friend Moon, Beagle, had gone home!. The following went very goofy a trail of those who excite us both times ... And from Thursday until it appeared, was with his direct and Bipes Odyssey with his searching. Thankfully ended well.

Then we find Ulysses was a bit embarrassed and sad ... DSC00143 I think he was looking for her "Penelope", not the "Cross" (lol) in the park. When we meet him greet you as good friends but you must believe that we were Perrifemos of one canine or Pirrénas we wanted to prevent their return to home and we took little notice, like the legend perrigriega ....

the afternoon everything seemed to have returned to normal but none of that ... That was another Odyssey, Jungle seemed not because she was waiting with his two new siblings DSC00152 ... But because between them got together about 14 peers who went crazy for our Bipes who did not know where to look for as many as we were and ran ... DSC00164 DSC00162 Some eventually exhausted from misdoing

But otr @ s still had wanted to play till the end, when almost no DSC00195 looked ...

Anyway, we had a very sabadito Odyssey, or at least I thought so.

I leave the pictures of that day A Braco ...

Sunday was a quiet day without many friends, you might punished for soiling the day before ... DSC00007 I first met a little king, King, who was tied to prevent escape and DSC00014 Moon ... And in the evening to a small empress, Julia, the French Bulldog dynasty ... we pay homage to , As is well worth a queen, Pepa and me ... DSC00018 but what we gave him was the carrot of the coronation, we'll take us and the people are sometimes leaves something Perrublicana "I jejejeje

let the pics from the day of Reyes

See you soon @ s friend, you have a good weekend!

Yogi

0 comments:

Post a Comment