Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Where Can I Watch Xerex Series Aubrey Miles

We have home !!!!!!!! Saudades from Africa

Well, now we have a house for the party. You can find it at this link
This is the house.
I have already rented for the weekend of 28 to 30. To arrive there early enough cars. What you owe me is an e-mail Manader gigantusman@yahoo.es and I organized by cars. To fetch you tell me where and what time you arrive. The house is 20 km from Talavera de la Reina so that you can make go directly there instead of arriving in Madrid, that I must see you. As for the price
around 30 leur throughout the weekend and down if we are over 20. As for the food, beverage and other carrefour there is a close and the owner of the house we will barrels of beer and 70 € as soon as it says (If you have idea how are you going to ask me saying).
Boys and girls, I expect your confirmation emails. You to know that it's a shame but I have cracked some little person, you expect others animeis and prepare. Karaoke waiting for us !!!!!!
A hug to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment