Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Kingdom Hearts Shower Curtain

Caminante no hay camino ...

Hello everyone.
First posting from Spain for a looong time.
At home I have the problem that my connection is so chustera that neither I consider posting photographs (with all that I have yet to publish) and taking into account the activity that led since coming to Supein, because as I left almost complete both the blog and my email.
Within a couple of hours I take a bus to Villafranca del Bierzo and will initiate the Camino de Santiago. Since there are about 180 km, and as I do not know if I am holding in health, Alex, connect the phone to maybe do a stage bus and see the weekend taking a Riveiros by Coruña.
Well, I just write for it. I'll be disconnected from all the coming days but my phone still works. I forgot
!!!!!! WHAT THE BED !!!!!!
For those who do not know and who are almost all the time and is final. The last weekend of October. The site still is not chosen because it does not know yet how we will meet. At the moment we are something like 20 and we reserve the next week and who has not confirmed their attendance and who they definitely crack you know. I said, mid-next week we will have the final number of participants and venue.
A hug for everyone and see you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment