Thursday, July 7, 2005

Canine Ringworm Treatment

Life goes on.

As you say Arckh I have / have somewhat abandoned the blog. This is not just for lack of activities, but rather a self-justified neglect the lack of pictures of 3 and 4-on-tour mangutanes 2005. It will be a lack of pictures, come on ... Not to leave unattended the issue I will tell you the weekend.

Sniff, sniff. After the mangutanes leave, I left the tavern and the bad life. Nothing would ever be the same. I had to drown my sorrows and make new friends ...



had long been told that I had to go to school in Nara to explain about what is Spain buck. Come on, explaining that not everyone is "bullfighters" or that everyone knows dancing flamenco. The latter I had to emphasize the last two weeks, as in a program that is here most people were especially flamenco and now want to teach them. A girl of Indonesia said that I did not know that mine was bullfighting but had an injury that cut my queue. The said they would send one of my posters when I returned home ... Can you send someone a bullfighter in my size? Well I know that does not exist, but surely if you come together five with a good tailor you the apañais.

I still have kids. He agreed that my presentation was the first and the teacher of English, or at least that I could speak, had more important things to do to translate what I said. It was fortunate that it was Yannick to translate. Luck? I have a tendency to roll when I get to talk and understand that you can not translate everything, but be talking about three minutes and that all boils down to one sentence ...
As Nara is the heritage of humanity and is twinned with Toledo as well ask me about bullfighting, flamenco and food asked me what is the heritage of humanity in Spain and things of the city of Toledo. I saved a decent furniture in the two subjects and later checked with my friend Google, but it was not necessary. Yannick was there with his summary ... (Out of CONASIDA, Yannick told at least understandable to japonesines). The first two photos are with the kids in charge of Spain and third foreigners we participated in the topic. Two Chinese, three Koreans, a French and English, will party a. .. (Sounds like a joke, or does not sound like a joke)





Yes, I carried the flag of Leon. I asked what else is typical and typically the flag. As the hymn "It would León Castilla Spain rather than laws ...". By the way, also gave me an envelope. Three thousand yen wing to explain how good and nice people who We all españolitos.

Arriving back to Tenri, had to attend the 42 th annual contest that celebrates the English speaking university. Participated in the jury, among others, the rector of the University of Santiago de Compostela and also a professor at the university. The speech star for me was a girl I do not know which college who told us about how disappointing it had been Spain for her. Hahaha. To break. A jury in English, a English contest and the girl saying that Spain was disappointed by dirty because people are not kind. Head wearing a Spain that did not correspond with reality. Only missed it kept saying that he spent studying English and French ... It's the first photo. If you see it for Spain two options. Or you show that merges or remove the few remaining doubts that they are a nasty dirty.
After a job well done, as they could check the mangutanes, the top two were two students from the University of Tenri. Second picture on the right, Kozue, winner of the event. Well, the rest you can comment.





0 comments:

Post a Comment