Thursday, July 7, 2005

Best Upconverting Multi Region Dvd Player

At the Expo.

Hey, it would think it was ending this weekend. Sunday at six o'clock I went to find the university to go to the Expo. I had gone with the mangutanes so the rest of the expedition I was treated with respect. ohhh, neee, ahhh (You can comment on the brothers ...) Well, all the respect you may have to be so peculiar people coming from France, Russia, Canada, Indonesia, China, Thailand and Korea. As I do not like posting without critters and without flowers, a few swallows at a service station.



Well, travel by bus and near to the typical tails of such exhibitions.


Well, some, like the second, not so typical. Here you have about 300 people waiting from 9 am nothing less hours to catch sight of toyota. Does anyone pay 36 eurazos wing to be at least 5 hours sitting on the floor waiting to give you time for a show that lasts for twenty minutes? People were even with the "tupper ware."


I hope at least the show is better than his brother "payasiyos" and robots.


A species of flowers literally nailed on the grass and watches one of the facilities there.




which wants to see this is the flag of Spain. Last week had already entered the mangutanes photo below (taken at one of its chambers) so this time toured other flags. Look at the queue when the English flag on the inside and out.


As people dedicated to be in the queue rather than to visit the pavilions of different countries represented here, the choice was easy. I walked most of America, Asia and Africa.

America.

Cuba.




Mexico.





Dominican Republic.




Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela.




Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama.



And finally the grand finale to a great tango show in Argentina. That desire for a "Cumparsita" a capella ...


Flags of Canada and the United States with queues were terrible so do not set myself to enter. Between America and Asia I met the UN flag. UN








Asia.
in India
ate a chicken curry and rice that good ... I have eaten better things.



Yemen.



Qatar.



Iran.




Nepal. My favorite flag. I found it so interesting that I hope to one day in this small country.






Kazakhstan.




Bhutan




Mongolia.




Leaving Mongolia, I met these two girls Thai and they said they do not know how they paid for those "tattoos." When I said that Qatar was free ...

China.





Colas no. I leave Korea for another day.



Sri Lanka.




Pakistan.




Bangladesh.



And here, as I had forgotten to charge the camera battery ran out the photos. The truth is I did not see many more interesting things such as Turkey, but I was quite surprised. Turkey and the performances of African countries on a small stage they have made to them.

For people who are interested in going to the Expo Aichi2005 say that to see the Japanese flag and the big companies have to go on weekdays. The bonus of 5 pm to 10 costs 2300 yen and as I say, Monday through Friday, I think it's worth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment