Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Blueprints For A Go Kart



What a surprise when in my backyard I hear cries of "Giganto !!!!, we are here !!!". I had spent all morning waiting for a call to go to Nara station to find them and suddenly you were here. I hope that they have his adventures until arriving at my house.
For those who have lived outside their country, realize what they supposed to make you some friends to visit so many miles away is not easy. You get used to some new friends and a kind of life really is not yours and usually change in a short space of time and can not locate "your people" in this other world that you've created. This experience from scratch, really only in a foreign country and you do not know almost everything including the language gives you great confidence in yourself and I assure you it's worth, but recognize that at times is hard.
weekend after he had spent in the "camp" I was a little Uranus, but after a while mangutanes arrived everything was different. My little Japanese house full of friends. A joy! Well, full of friends and English meats. Corned beef and sausage until Geras that brought me from Spain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment