Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Early Pregnancy Cramps



blogs now half the world speak the same thing, well, just in case this blog sinned original, and I add the post.
Vale, most will know it for a couple of days, but I've heard today.

HAS COME OUT THE IPOD NANO AND IS THE BEST WE'VE SEEN IN THE WORLD (except the preacher ), 4 GB, 14 hours of continuous music and is a dwarf a dwarf, has attachments, and will be expensive, very expensive.
I want one! 'm sick of my old pda.


Moving on, are scripted Wanted, a comic that could stand up to Sin City (in his film version), and have already selected the actors for the preacher to see who are hopefully not the roll ever.

I put this, because underutilized computers, not everything can be music and movies, starting down Emule comics, art is the twelfth (eating with hands is the eleventh right?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment