Sunday, August 28, 2005

Normal Body Muscle Percentage For Female

Party blog in October

Hello everyone.
an eternity ago since I wrote anything so I apologize. As we approach the day of my return to the motherland celebrations and some other college-related must have kept me away from the computer.
For the regulars to the blog, know that I launched the proposal to have a party on my return from the worlds of God. It seems that what has convinced between the friends is a house (or two) and get together every Friday to Sunday in a weekend to be determined, although in principle it would be in October.
Well, again I invite all who pass by this blog to leave a comment with your proposal both dates as "kind of celebration" and according to people who will point something or other. I know there are many who read this blog and never forsake a comment but this is fundamental, so please do it.
You are all invited to the party. In principle, they will come for sure are coleguillas I came to see the Far East and I want to point to many people who do not know her podais to and because, dammit, I have wanted to see you all.
What I can say for sure is that the fun is guaranteed. Friends come from many corners of our country and even, perhaps, some other country ...
Well, it said. Anyone who wants to point to the item, leave your comment here so we can go by numbers and specifying a date and place. On the budget will look for the cheapest way to organize so nobody is left without being able to come to the party.
A hug and I'm dying to read the comments of the people targeted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment